WILW: Sassy Water

Love the new recipe I got from a friend for Sassy Water. It's supposed to help flatten your stomach and reduce bloating so I decided to try it this week and it's a keeper. 

To make one pitcher of Sassy Water:

Ingredients:
8 cups of water
1 medium cucumber, peel and slice
1 medium lemon, slice thinly
12 mint leaves, torn into small pieces
1 teaspoon grated ginger  

Directions:
Mix all ingredients in pitcher
Leave in fridge over night
Strain water
Drink all 8 cups throughout the day

Linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday.

I'm loving that I won a Free 1 Topping Pizza from Papa Johns' Super Bowl Coin Toss Giveaway. Did anyone else choose heads? They sent out this email to all winners on Monday night.

I'm loving these meatloaf muffins with mashed potato topping that my friend made for the Super bowl on Sunday. I found a recipe here. Really cute idea for parties.

I'm loving the colorful flowers K surprised me with on Monday.

Lastly I love this bracelet and beach coverup I found on Pinterest.


This is me in a nutshell.


I hope you all enjoy the rest of the week!

3 comments

  1. Those meatloaf muffins don't look half bad! I might have to make those!

    Stopping by from What I'm Loving Wednesday!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from the link up - that water looks delicious!

    I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog - hope you check it out! http://littlebindc.blogspot.com/2013/01/100th-post-favorite-gifts-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete